Last year I wrote about wanting to produce a podcast as soon as my web publishing software supported it. Thanks to a geek-fun all-nighter, of which Nathan and I have just arrived at the winning end, the technology is now ready.
My Schmonzcast will depict, in audio form, my ongoing musical journey. Examples:
- recordings of me playing piano pieces I've learned fairly well
- solutions to my music theory homework assignments
- recordings of me improvising particularly well, perhaps, if I start doing that regularly again
- the occasional spoken word
- mysterious other clever ideas to be named later, after they deign to manifest themselves
Sound fun? I think so.